Whether you make, convert or use webs; you must know web handling. Find out how to:
- Eliminate wrinkles, baggy webs and apply effective spreading
- Eliminate winding defects
- Design and maintain web machinery, especially rollers
- Design and maintain control systems for tension, nip, guiding and more
- Design web products and processes for more reliable manufacturing
- Troubleshoot a variety of web, web handling and converting issues
- understand why the web world does what it does
Find out why more than 3,000 students have signed up for this premier instruction
Complete the on-demand classes each week between Monday and Thursday. And join other participants every Friday for a Live Q&A session with the instructor. You will receive links via email for the courses and Live Sessions a week before the class begins.
Web Handling Course (Web Handling Month)
Week 1: February 6 - 10: Intro to Web Handling & Rollers | Feb 10: 12pm - 1pm EST - Live Instructor
Week 2: February 13 - 17: Tension/Drive Control, Nip Control, & Guiding | Feb 17: 12pm - 1pm EST - Live Instructor
Week 3: February 20 - 24: Wrinkling and Spreading | Feb 24: 12pm - 1pm EST - Live Instructor
Week 4: February 27 - March 3: Slitting and Winding (intro) | March 3: 11am - 1pm EST - Private 1-on-1 Meetings Scheduled
BONUS: Friday, March 3:
Participants discuss their specific questions or concerns with the instructor in private, 1-on-1 meetings.
Signup form will be completed during week to schedule specific time slots.
Upon completing the course, you will receive a certificate of completion. And access to 7-hours of bonus content covering Web Winding. Course is accessible for 30 days through end of March 2023.