Easy Web Handling Modeling Week | May 17 - 21, 2021
Member Price: $699 USD
Non-Member Price: $899 USD
Converting School Week - Online Course with Live Instructor Monday - Friday!
One Week Course from May 17 - 21, 2021 | Live Online Course from 11am - 1pm EDT Each Day,
BONUS: Final Class includes Private, 1-on-1 Meeting with Instructor
- Ron Lynch -
Ron Lynch is a web handling trainer and consultant. Since retiring from Procter & Gamble in 2012, Ron was the principle instructor for the web handling seminar at Oklahoma State University’s Web Handling Research Center. Early during his 39 years at P&G, he was involved in equipment design and start-up for several of P&G’s web products. During the last 20 years Ron was P&G’s in-house web handling trainer and consultant. Ron is a P.E. with a Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering from the University of Cincinnati.
Web tension is the first thing you have to get right. Wrinkle free and tracked webs, process reliability, and winding control all depend on the right tension in the right spans. If you are designing, buying, troubleshooting or optimizing a web path, understanding and applying web handling’s simple mathematics and modeling techniques is a must.
This is an online course that will be presented as Live, 2-hour classes each day for one week. Live Instructor online everyday from 11:00am - 1:00pm EDT. Each class will include a public session, in which participants can present their questions for group discussion with the instructor. For the final class on Friday, participants can schedule private sessions in which individual participants can discuss their specific questions with the instructor for a 15-minute private meeting.
Join other participants everyday from Monday - Friday for a Live Session with the instructor. You will receive links via email for the Live Sessions a week before the class begins.
Easy Web Handling Modeling Course
In this course you will learn:
· Definitions and measurement methods for basic web handling terms and properties
· Tension calculation methods and examples to get the tension you want in the span you need it
· Tension modeling examples and how modeling can be used to optimize paths and simplify changes
Participants discuss their specific questions or concerns with the instructor in private, 1-on-1 meetings.
Signup form will be completed during week to schedule specific time slots.
Upon completing the course, you will receive a certificate of completion.
1) Click "Sign In" or "Create an Account" below the "Register Someone Else" Button (if not signed in).
2) Click "Register Myself" or "Register Someone Else" Button below.
3) Select your Payment Option for Member or Non-Member below. Not sure? View AIMCAL Member List
4) Go to the top of the page to click on your Shopping Cart to check out.
Contact AIMCAL at 1-803-948-9470 or visit Contact Us page. Thank you.