Join Mailing List
The Association of International Metallizers, Coaters and Laminators
2020 R2R Europe Conference
ISCST 20th Symposium
2020 R2R USA Conference
Member News Submission
Subscribe to Print
Online Digital Print
Technical Consultant Resources
AIMCAL Mailing List
Web Machine Buying Guide
2016 converting school connect
R2R Name Change
AIMCAL R2R & SPE FlexPackCon Honor Top Presenters
ISCST PR Release
AIMCAL and SPE
2018 Award Winners
R2R Europe 2018
R2R USA 2018 Photos
2019 Annual Meeting Photos
AIMCAL TV Content Request
Committee Submission Form
Hall of Honor Nomination
Web Handling Committee
AIMCAL Hall of Honor Nomination Form
The nominee should meet the minimum requirements of the AIMCAL Hall of Honor as follows:
AIMCAL Hall of Honor inductees should be outstanding examples of contributors to both AIMCAL and our industry. The inductee will have a minimum of 10 year participation with AIMCAL. Minimum requirements are 15 years employment in the Roll to Roll industry including suppliers, converters and raw material manufacturers.
Please answer nomination questions briefly, completely and factually.
Please check here if you want your Nominee Form kept confidintial:
Please keep my nomination confidential.
Indicates required field
1. How do you know the nominee and for how long?
2. How many years in total has the nominee worked in the industry?
3. How many years in total has the nominee been involved with AIMCAL?
4. Please list a brief description (or Bio) of employment history including position titles for the time spent in our industry.
5. Please list any staff, committee or board positions that the nominee has served on during their tenure with AIMCAL.
6. Please list significant contributions the nominee has made to the industry (patents, industry growth, education, etc.).
7. Please list any articles, white papers, books, etc. that the nominee has authored.t
8. Please list any positions that the nominee has held in other industry organizations.
9. Please tell us in a few words about the nominee on a personal level.
10. Please tell us in your words why this nominee should be considered for the AIMCAL Hall of Honor?
11. Please add any other thoughts on the nominee that you would like the AIMCAL Hall of Honor Committee to consider.
Submit Nomination Form
Copyright © 2020
Association of International Metallizers, Coaters, and Laminators
150 Executive Center Drive
Greenville, SC 29615
Phone: (803) 948-9470 |